Sunday, February 8, 2009

George and Caitlin

February 7, 2009

Today I was visited by my brother-in-law's nephew George and his girlfriend/other/? Caitlin. They came down from UNH to check out the oyster farm because their background is aquaculture and marine biology. I am twice their age and remember when George was born and it was great to have him pay a visit and see how things work on Duxbury Bay (in the winter). We went out to Goose Flat and dragged up about ten bushels of oysters in an arctic scene: ice was everywhere and it actually limited us a bit. But it was fun and I believe they enjoyed themselves. The temperature was tolerable. We also stopped by the nursery area and discovered leaks in our waders and the true temperature of the water. Not as fun as I envisioned. Anyway, here are a few shots from the day.






No comments:

Post a Comment